Monday, June 30, 2008

HHHN Questionaire

1. How long have you been spinning? What skill level do you consider yourself? 1 1/2 yrs, Intermediate
2. What kinds of yarn do you create (singles/2-ply/3-ply/art yarn)? Singles, laceweight, I have done 2 ply in a class.
3. What do you spin with (spindle/wheel/both)? Wheel, but I can spindle
4. What are your favorite fibers to spin with (type, brand, etc)? Anything you don't like? I have done silk, but mostly wool. I have done bits of bamboo, camel, alpaca in my spinning class.
5. What kind of fiber do you want to try? All of them. LOL.
6. Is there any techniques you would like to learn? I have done Spinning 101 and 201 at a LYS in Austin.
7. What do you do with your handspun? What projects have you completed? I am almost done with a Scribble Lace Scarf made with my hand dyed hand spun silk as the skinny yarn and it's really nice.
8. Do you have an online wishlist? Yes on Amazon
9. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? Not really. Snickers.
10. What other crafts/hobbies do you have? Crochet and knitting. More knitting than crochet. 11. What's your favorite color(s? Any colors you just can't stand? Purple, Black, Red's earth colors. Don't really like Hot pinks, lime greens, etc.
12. What is on your wheel right now? Black shetland
13. Is there anything that you collect? Sheep, cows (not real ones)14. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What magazine subscriptions do you have? Knit picks harmony's. Toy patterns by Alan Dart (the dragon is the cutest thing), from my Ravelry you can see I already have a big library and I have some that I can't list becuase they aren't on their list. I subscribe to Interweave Knits, Creative Knitting, and Knit Simple. I buy Spin Off at the store.
15. When is your birthday? August 29th16. Are you on Ravelry/flickr? If so, what's your ID? Yes
http://www.ravelry.com/people/Mimitojwm
http://www.flickr.com/photos/75744755@N00

No comments: